Lycopodium was engaged by Baxter Healthcare (Sydney) for the preparation of the Conceptual Design of the new injectable solutions Mix Room for the Toongabbie site. Lycopodium was then further engaged to provide the detailed engineering design services on the new injectable solutions mix room.
The new fully automated facility involved a range of tank sizes and automated capabilities to provide a selection of injectable solution preparation capabilities housed in Class B clean rooms.
Lycopodium’s scope included:
- Process, HVAC, CIP and utility design
- Building structural and architectural design
- Full modeling of the Mix Room mechanical arrangement
- Specification, tender and procurement of the Mix Tanks
- Full procurement services of writing scope of works, developing standard contracts, calling for tenders, tender evaluation and recommendations
- Development of a control capital cost estimate for the works.