Denso has recently undertaken the relocation of its manufacturing operations to a new purpose-built facility in Campbellfield, Victoria. As part of a relocation to the new facility, Denso took the opportunity to upgrade its bitumen storage and manufacturing capability.
Lycopodium assisted Denso with the design and construction of the new production facility including the detail design of the product blending tanks, heating, agitation and product transfer systems. The project was delivered on a Greenfield site under a lump-sum contract.
Lycopodium’s project services included:
- Development of P&IDs
- Detailed process, mechanical and electrical/controls design
- Development of various equipment / instrument procurement packages
- Structural, Mechanical and Piping (SMP) site installation package
- Electrical, Instruments and Control (IEC) site installation package
- Instrumentation & PLC controls
- Commissioning Support and Operator training
Lycopodium performed all project services including the Detail Design and Engineering, chairing Design Review and HAZOP workshop, Procurement, Construction Management, Pre-commissioning and assistance with Client product commissioning.
The project was delivered on schedule with no safety or environmental incidents.