Consultancy and Studies
Our skills are regularly called on to develop or review potential projects, optimise plans and provide solutions to specific design or production challenges. The team at Lycopodium have ample experience in a wide spectrum of services including but not limited to: feasibility studies, conceptual engineering, preliminary design, due diligence studies, facility master planning, project scoping and hazardous area compliance.
Process and Controls
Lycopodium has the necessary resources, experience and expertise to deliver plant-wide control system projects of any size. We can take a greenfields project from inception through to design and build, or we can consult on process control issues with existing plants to improve performance and profitability. Our services include:
- Process design, simulation, analysis and troubleshooting.
- Aspen Plus® Process Modeling.
- Flow sheet development.
- Mass and energy balances.
- Functional Safety to IEC 61508 and IEC 61511
- PLC, DCS, SCADA and MMI programming and configuration.
Lycopodium can provide a complete engineering service, from the study phase through design, procurement, project and construction management to commissioning. For every project, our team at Lycopodium brings the insights gained from working on complex and unique projects. Our engineering services include but are not limited to:
- Front End Engineering Design (FEED).
- Detailed engineering design and drafting.
- Process design optimisation.
- Civil and Structural design and specification.
- Mechanical design and specification.
- Electrical, Instrumentation and Control system design.
- 3D Modelling and design.
- Dangerous Goods - Storage and Handling
Lycopodium delivers specialised and standardised engineering and project services. We set, maintain and benchmark KPIs and standards in engineering and project management. Our project services include but are not limited to the following: procurement, scheduling, cost control, quality assurance and client representation. It is through providing the highest level project services that Lycopodium can continue to meet budgets and achieve project performance criteria on both large and small projects in any environment or location.
We provide project management services to the engineering and construction industries within all market sectors that we operate. Operating both nationally and internationally, we ensure that all operations are organised and tended to with great care. Our services include but are not limited to: contract management, construction management, industrial relations contract negotiation, schedule coordination, plant commissioning and operator training.
Our Construction Management typically includes:
- Construction Documentation.
- Contractor Management.
- Site Safety and Environmental Management