Lycopodium undertook a significant expansion project for Yakult Australia, the manufacturer of a fermented milk drink which promotes the growth of beneficial bacteria in the digestive system.
Lycopodium became involved in the very early stages of the project, working closely with our client to develop the final design. Lycopodium then carried out the detailed design, procurement, construction and commissioning of the entire project.
The scope of work included:
- The expansion to the main manufacturing hall
- The construction of a new Quality Control laboratory
- The construction of a new culture seed facility
- The installation of a new bottle blow-moulding machine
- An expansion to the existing RO water purification plant.